The Shower Lab View 06 Corner Shower Enclosure
DOOR + RETURN PANEL
Frameless glass shower enclosure, consisting of a door and return panel.
This enclosure features a single thick glass door hinged directly to the wall, and closing on to a return panel at 90°. Full height magnetic seals produce a completely watertight seal, ensuring the bathroom floor remains dry during showering.
This updated model is part of The Shower Lab's View Refined range, which has upgraded the View collection to no longer require supporting brackets.
The View 06 Corner Shower Enclosure is a bespoke order product only - bespoke products can be customised to meet your exact specification, including size, hinge colours, glass types and custom panel shapes. More information on the options available can be found by clicking the Bespoke tab.
Please contact us for availability and pricing on all models.
- Bespoke widths available up to 900mm
- Bespoke return widths available up to 1400mm
- Bespoke heights available up to 2000mm
- Wall profile offers 14mm adjustment where required
- An SB1 stay bar is always included for the return panel
- Easy Clean glass finish included at no extra charge
- 10mm thick toughened safety glass tested to EN12150
- Metal components crafted from solid anodised 6463 aluminium
- Manufactured in accordance with EN 14428
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
Polished Gold / Brass
Brushed Gold / Brass
Along with the frameless glass panels, this shower enclosure includes the following components;
Underframe Top Cap x1
Wall Channel x1
Glass to Wall Hinge x2
SB1 Stay Bar x1
This Shower Lab Shower Enclosure can also be specified with a range of bespoke options, allowing you to customise all aspects of its look and design. For a quote or more information on the bespoke options available, please contact us on 01603 558278, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Bespoke Enclosure Sizes
The size of this enclosure can be specified to your exact specification, within the following parameters;
- Width up to 900mm
- Return width up to 1400mm
- Height up to 2000mm
Bespoke Metal Finishes
Bespoke enclosures can be purchased in any of the standard finishes.
Polished Gold / Brass
Brushed Gold / Brass
Bespoke Glass Options
Bespoke enclosures are available with a range of different glass types.
Shower enclosures can be customised to accommodate non-square walls, sloped ceilings, or notches in the glass.
Glass can be cut for out-of-square walls and floors
Glass can be cut to suit sloped ceilings
Glass can be cut out for either square or rectangular items such as baths
|* The Shower Lab View 01 Shower Enclosure shown as an example of a bespoke shape
This shower enclosure comes with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase as standard across all components and glass screens against manufacturing defects. In addition, plastic seals are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase.
Please note, The Shower Lab's Easy Clean Glass Finish is not included in this guarantee, as its performance is subject to outside influences, such as the maintenance and care regime of the user, and is subject to a reduction in its effectiveness if abrasive cleaning products are used. Appropriate care must be taken when cleaning glass that has been treated by the Easy Clean Glass Finish.
This 10 year guarantee is only valid in the UK and is only available to the original purchaser (proof of purchase will be required). This guarantee cannot be transferred to a third party. If a product is deemed to be defective, The Shower Lab will repair or replace any part of the item originally purchased. This shall constitute our sole obligation covered by this guarantee.
This guarantee covers normal domestic use for The Shower Lab spaces that have been installed in accordance with our installation instructions. Under no circumstances, will The Shower Lab be liable for:
- Any item that has been modified without prior written approval by The Shower Lab
- Any item that has been subjected to accidental damage, normal wear and tear, willful neglect or which has failed as a direct result of incorrect maintenance
- Any compensation payments for consequential losses or any other associated costs unless prior written consent is given by The Shower Lab