The Shower Lab Portrait Fixed Panel
Frameless glass shower enclosure, consisting of a single fixed panel.
This Portrait panel frames your bathroom to perfection. Available in a Brushed Aged Bronze finish, along with Black, Brushed Gold and Brushed Nickel.
Stay bar is included with panels of 1000mm and 1200mm width.
- Panel height 2000mm
- An SB2 stay bar is included for 1000mm and 1200mm width panels
- Easy Clean glass finish included at no extra charge.
- 10mm thick toughened safety glass tested to EN12150
- Metal components crafted from solid anodised 6463 aluminium
- Manufactured in accordance with EN 14428
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
Brushed Aged Bronze
Brushed Gold / Brass
Bespoke options are not currently available on this shower enclosure.
This shower enclosure comes with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase as standard across all components and glass screens against manufacturing defects. In addition, plastic seals are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase.
Please note, The Shower Lab's Easy Clean Glass Finish is not included in this guarantee, as its performance is subject to outside influences, such as the maintenance and care regime of the user, and is subject to a reduction in its effectiveness if abrasive cleaning products are used. Appropriate care must be taken when cleaning glass that has been treated by the Easy Clean Glass Finish.
This 10 year guarantee is only valid in the UK and is only available to the original purchaser (proof of purchase will be required). This guarantee cannot be transferred to a third party. If a product is deemed to be defective, The Shower Lab will repair or replace any part of the item originally purchased. This shall constitute our sole obligation covered by this guarantee.
This guarantee covers normal domestic use for The Shower Lab spaces that have been installed in accordance with our installation instructions. Under no circumstances, will The Shower Lab be liable for:
- Any item that has been modified without prior written approval by The Shower Lab
- Any item that has been subjected to accidental damage, normal wear and tear, willful neglect or which has failed as a direct result of incorrect maintenance
- Any compensation payments for consequential losses or any other associated costs unless prior written consent is given by The Shower Lab