CLEARANCE - The Shower Lab View 01 379-391mm Ultra Clear Walk-In Shower Enclosure - Chrome
Frameless ultra clear glass shower enclosure, consisting of a 379-391mm single fixed panel with chrome brackets.
This clearance shower enclosure is a simple yet efficient way to contain the maximum amount of water within the showering area. A perfect choice for today’s modern bathroom.
- Panel height 2000mm.
- Panel width 379-391mm
- Wall profile offers 12mm (+/- 6mm) adjustment where required.
- Fitted with Ultra Clear glass
- Easy Clean glass finish included at no extra charge
- Manufactured in accordance with EN 14428
- 10mm thick toughened safety glass tested to EN12150
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
This shower enclosure comes with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase as standard across all components and glass screens against manufacturing defects. In addition, plastic seals are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase.
Please note, The Shower Lab's Easy Clean Glass Finish is not included in this guarantee, as its performance is subject to outside influences, such as the maintenance and care regime of the user, and is subject to a reduction in its effectiveness if abrasive cleaning products are used. Appropriate care must be taken when cleaning glass that has been treated by the Easy Clean Glass Finish.
This 10 year guarantee is only valid in the UK and is only available to the original purchaser (proof of purchase will be required). This guarantee cannot be transferred to a third party. If a product is deemed to be defective, The Shower Lab will repair or replace any part of the item originally purchased. This shall constitute our sole obligation covered by this guarantee.
This guarantee covers normal domestic use for The Shower Lab spaces that have been installed in accordance with our installation instructions. Under no circumstances, will The Shower Lab be liable for:
- Any item that has been modified without prior written approval by The Shower Lab
- Any item that has been subjected to accidental damage, normal wear and tear, willful neglect or which has failed as a direct result of incorrect maintenance
- Any compensation payments for consequential losses or any other associated costs unless prior written consent is given by The Shower Lab